Toontown Offline V188.8.131.52
Features, Tweaks, and Bug Fixes
- Added a few new props to the Prop Generator.
- Added a new argument to the "PieBlitz" Magic Word that allows you to specify how long the Blitz should last for. You can specify any time between 60 and 300 seconds. There have also been a few tweaks that disallow Toons from toggling Immortal Mode during the Pie Blitz. Toons who were in Immortal Mode before the Blitz began will not be able to damage other Toons.
- Very slightly improved the efficiency of hosting a Dedicated Mini-Server.
- Adjusted the base volume of the game so it's more friendly on the ears.
- Tweaked the "SetEmblems" Magic Word so it actually sets the amount of emblems you have rather than adding them. There is also now a restriction on how many you can set.
- Tweaked the "ToggleCage" Magic Word so that the caged Toon no longer loses their prior Immortal Mode status after being uncaged.
- Fixed a district reset when throwing a pie at a NPC Toon.
- Fixed an issue related to moving furniture and the Clarabelle button that would cause your Toon to warp to a random location.
- Fixed a few more crashes and audio issues in the Lawbot Field Office Flying Game.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented Cog explosion sound effects from playing.
- Fixed an issue with Cog Invasions that would sometimes end them too early.
- Fixed a visual issue that would make it seem like Cogs were walking in place or teleporting away too soon when flying down or flying away respectively.
- Possibly fixed a crash related to Lil' Oldman's final Toontask.
- Possibly fixed an issue that prevented the purchasing of several different wallpaper and flooring items.