Toontown Offline V220.127.116.11
Features, Tweaks, and Bug Fixes
- Added a new secret Magic Word related to the Toon Hall.
- Polished various aspects of the "SkipVP" Magic Word. You may now skip to the second round of the V.P. rather than just the final round. Magic Minnie responses are also more clear in regards to what you can and cannot do with this Magic Word.
- Restricted all Boss Battle Magic Words from being used on other Toons.
- Polished descriptions and Magic Minnie responses for all other Boss Battle Magic Words.
- Tweaked the "SetHP" Magic Word so that you can no longer make the target go sad if they have Immortal Mode enabled.
- Tweaked various interactable items in Toon Estates so you can no longer take any damage from external sources when using them.
- Polished the Toontask description when asked to defeat a Cog Boss.
- Actually fixed a crash when using a unite on a Toon that is about to disappear from going sad.
- Fixed a bug that would de-sync your Immortal Mode status when activating an easter egg.
- Fixed a crash upon going sad inside a house at a Toon Estate.
- Fixed an issue where Toons would get stuck mid-air in the Lawbot Field Office Flying Game.
- Fixed a crash related to Legal Eagles in the Lawbot Field Office Flying Game.
- Fixed an issue where the music that plays when you obtain red tape in the Lawbot Field Office Flying Game would interrupt the music that would play at the end of the minigame.