Toontown Offline V2.3.0
Cogtown Origins Fools Update
Welcome to Cogtown Origins!
- Welcome to Cogtown Origins, where Cogs run wild with business-like imagination! Have moderate fun with all your co-worker pals throughout Cog Town as you fight the evil Toon menace! Be careful not to get destroyed, or you may turn into a Toon! Coggy Labs has come up with a safety precaution and added function health meters to all Cogs in Cogtown Origins! Note: You may only access Cogtown Origins on March 32nd!
- Check out all of Cogtown for epic new Music and slight changes!
- The Prologue episode has some unique changes for Cogtown Origins. Take a look!
- Toon Headquarters may sometimes offer leaks.
- A Toon disguised as a Cog will now have a functional Health Meter.
- A new and familiar face has appeared in Toontown Central. I wonder what they think about Cogtown Origins?
- All of the Cog Bosses have become loose! The CJ remains very firm, however.
- Replay the Election for a small, but very key storyline change.
- Music from Halloween, the Terrifying Two, and the Moneybin Interior have all been remastered.
- An episode was revealed on the 'Episodes' tab, but is still not yet ready for play.
- ALL Magic Words are now disabled in Episodes.
- Small changes to Prologue easter egg Toons, plus an additional easter egg in the Prologue.
- You can now summon The Molder, Stormish, and Scrapped Chairman with the ~green command.
- The ~kick Magic Word can now be used to destroy Cogs on the spot.
- Flippy's Duck Hunt cutscene has now been removed.
- Added frameblending to goons and Cog Bosses.
- Added Magic Cat cheesy effect.
- Temporarily removed the retro 1st floor of a Cog Building in Retro Mode.
- Added new ~disableGoons command.
- Mini-servers can now enable or disable a whitelist on their server!
- Mini-servers can now hold 16 players!
- Add back a removed Big Cheese phrase.
- Add a new song for the April Toons Week title theme.
- Fixed several game crashes and district resets.
- Overkilling a V2.0 cog will no longer crash everybody who is in the zone.
- Various fixes made to Toon Parties.
- Various fixes made to Lawbot Field Offices.
- Improve episode handling.
- Improve former holiday code.
- Fixed Make-A-Toon for April Toons week.
- In addition, whispering and True Friends were fixed, and a chat blacklist and whitelist can be enabled on your miniserver.