Toontown Offline V184.108.40.206
Features, Tweaks, and Bug Fixes
- Added two new settings to the Options 3 tab in the Shticker Book, "Character LODs" and "Antialiasing". By default, "Character LODs" are enabled. This will cause the quality of certain character models, primarily Toons, to decrease the farther you are from them. Disabling this will cause most characters to remain in their highest quality form no matter how far away you are. "Antialiasing" is an option that already existed, could only be manually enabled via the setting.json file in your game installation. Now, it can be toggled from in-game. Antialiasing makes things look smoother. By default, this option is disabled.
- Added a new cooldown feature to Magic Words. Certain Magic Words now have cooldowns enabled on them to prevent spamming. The first three Magic Words to use this feature are "Green", "Trolley", and "Oboe". As a result of this change, the latter two Magic Words are no longer for moderator use only.
- Added a new nametag font, "Heatwave".
- Replaced an existing loading screen screenshot with a new one.
- Several changes have been made to the "SetCogSuit" Magic Word. The core functionality of the Magic Word has been improved to make it more user-friendly. It has also been given new aliases, as well as an advanced description to help with learning how to use now that it has been changed.
- Adjusted the "Max Toon" functionality used in the Make-A-Toon to reflect changes that have been made to the Magic Word variant over the past few updates.
- Fixed an issue where speech bubbles were not displayed in a Cog Font when they should be.
- Fixed an issue regarding "Door Locks", aka prompts that would come up on your screen when trying to enter a door you aren't allowed to.
- Fixed a crash with the "Re-Org" Cog Attack when the target was transformed into something.
- Fixed a crash when using the "SetEyes" Magic Word while transformed into the new Anime Chairman.