Toontown Offline V18.104.22.168
Features, Tweaks, and Bug Fixes
- Added a multitude of new Magic Words intended for debugging the game. The average player may not find use for these, but some may find them interesting to use and look at.
- Added a new Magic Word, "ToggleClassicFishing". This Magic Word will make the Classic Fishing Docks in Toontown Central disappear and reappear.
- Extended the functionality of the "PetLeash" Magic Word. Upon using this Magic Word, Doodles will now follow you around Toontown. This Magic Word still contains a few quirks (mainly related to streets), but is really fun to use!
- Replaced an existing loading screen screenshot with a new one.
- Other Toon Species Elections phrases will now be available in the Speedchat menu when the corresponding Holiday is enabled.
- Re-enable teleportation to the Dreamy Drive area, although this location is not specified on the Teleport GUI.
- Renamed the "Extra Options" pages to simply "Options 2" and "Options 3".
- Renamed all instances of "Sthickerbook" to "Shticker Book".
- The default Trolley Tracks minigame will now fail-safe to the Maze Game.
- Downscaled the resolution of Toontown Offline's new map.
- Fixed a crash related to the Toon Head Statue.
- Fixed a crash related to playing Photo Fun on the Toontown Outskirts Trolley.
- Fixed an issue where Toons would get frozen while teleporting to Dreamy Drive via an Easter Egg.
- Fixed an issue where the Smokin' Foreman Cog would only do a single attack.
- Fixed an issue preventing you from being able to purchase various Toon Statue items.
- Fixed an issue with Cheesy Effects being removed from Toons getting off of their Karts.
- Fixed a couple spawn locations when teleporting to areas via use of the "Teleport" Magic Word.
- Fixed a visual bug that italicized text if you typed something that wasn't in the whitelist, even if the whitelist was disabled.
- Fixed graphical issues with the envelope stacks and chairs in Sellbot Field Offices.
- Possibly fixed a crash related to Karts.