Toontown Offline V126.96.36.199
Features, Tweaks, and Bug Fixes
- Added duration functionality to the "Ban" Magic Word. You can now specify, in seconds, how long the target should be banned for. You can specify anywhere from 60 seconds to 1 week, or provide no argument to permanently ban as always.
- Added a special cutscene when trying to enter Gyro's Lighthouse. This is intended to better communicate to the players that this is the end of the new taskline, for now.
- Tweaked the punishment caused by consistently spamming Global Chat. Players who do this will now be banned for an hour rather than permanently. The message they receive for this ban will also now reflect the reason better.
- Fixed a crash in the Short Work Episode related to recent changes with the Cog Panel GUI.
- Fixed an issue where the game thought it was allowed to purchase Level 7 Gags after purchasing any other gag.
- Fixed up the "SetEXP" Magic Word so that it no longer requires case-sensitive arguments. The Magic Minnie error messages have also been fixed to reflect the actual error.
- Fixed an issue where the flying game music in the Lawbot Field Office Flying Game would be affected by other players using powerups.
- Possibly fixed an issue related to Global Chat and non-ascii characters.
- Possibly fixed another issue related to lingering Astron processes.