Toontown Offline V2.5.7
The Offline Update
Increased Stability, Racing Fixes, and Other Fixes and Changes
- Added ~getNametagFont
- Added a new boat-based Cog that may show up sometime.
- Chat channels no longer use prefixes. If you're in the main user channel (~chatmode 0), you chat in white. In the mod channel (~chatmode 1, 400+), you chat using your Speedchat color, and in the admin channel (~chatmode 2, 500+), you chat in black.
- Slightly edited some Magic Word descriptions (~tp, ~maxToon, ~setHp, ~setMaxHp, ~pinkslips, ~dna, ~setSpeed, ~green, ~growTrees, ~pickTrees)
- Astron has been updated.
- Panda3D has been updated, which fixes several engine-based bugs and crashes, including one caused by leaving Toon HQ.
- Fixed a crash involving the pie in Toon Battle races.
- Fixed a crash which involved using the Cog font as your Toon's nametag.
- Fixed a problem with Nametag scaling/FOV when leaving the Smokestacks.
- Fixed an issue relating to ~setCogIndex.