Toontown Offline V2.5.6
The Offline Update
Several Server Changes and Other Fixes
- Server Hosters can now change the default access level given to users in server.json. (NOTE: We are not responsible for any catastrophes that might occur with high access servers.)
- ~setTaskCarry. Changes the number of Toontasks that you can carry.
- ~alwaysHitCogs. Toon attacks will never miss if enabled.
- New secret Cog Index for a cool artist ;)
- Fixed a "memory leak" crash that prevented players from leaving ToonFest.
- Fixed a Smokestacks crash. (or "Final Battle with Swag Foreman crash" in some circles)
- Fixed more fireworks issues.
- Fixed an issue with Gyro's Tale.
- ~trolley can now be performed by normal players.
- Changed the description of the green command slightly.
- Fixed an issue with the Username field on the Mini-Server Shtickerbook page.
- Changed a couple of textures on the Forgotten Lab (thanks to a former team member!)
- Removed logging from Cog planners due to Cog spawning being fixed in v2.5.4.